Wednesday, June 22, 2005

We're full term today baby!

So come on out!

I wasn't uncomfortable until now. Well sleeping has been difficult but that has been more of a mind thing versus physical discomfort. But now, oh man I'm hurting. It's crazy how aware you become of all the joints your body has when they are all ACHING WITH PAIN. Yes, because of the pregnancy fluid that increases so much in the last few weeks my joints are hurting! Especially my fingers and wrists. But now it's my hips and ankels and toes and well, if it's a joint it's hurting. And my back, oh my back. I'm starting to wonder if I actually strained it the other day. I'm not sure what I would have been doing but it doesn't feel like it could be this sore and especially this stiff from pregnancy. Although I've never done this before so who knows!

You can read about the typical 37 week old fetus and pregnancy here. I'd like to say just 3 more weeks to go but I guess it can be anywhere up to 5 weeks! Please no!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cara & Bryan: Hang in there. We are thinking about you,I check E-mail every day. Susie and Matthew were home over the week-end. They check also; so be aware that everyone is thinking about you and praying for a quick delivery. Love Aunt Barbara

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home