Tuesday, June 14, 2005

OB appointment at 35 weeks and 6 days

Blood pressure - OK
Urine - Lots of sugar in it thanks to the OJ I chugged all morning
Weight - 1 pound
Baby's Heart Rate - OK
Measurement - 39 1/2 weeks
Dilated - 0 cm

All is well in the womb. No dilating yet, kind of a bummer. But it was good to hear I'm only measuring 39 1/2 weeks instead of 44 like last week! The baby was messing with me, he must have been all stretched out.

The doctor doesn't really see any reason why I would go into labor early and it's too early to talk about inducing. I don't think that will even become something they would suggest at this point unless my due date has come and gone, thank goodness. I won't let them induce before my due date as I'm sure I've said enough already. Although if I have many more sleepless nights I just may change my mind.

But he said everythign is completely normal and looking good. He did said hopefully I'll go into labor at 38 weeks instead of 44 but there is no reason to think it'll happen one way or the other. So back to my uneventful appointments. Time is dragging now!

But 1 pound! Did you hear that?!? I ONLY GAINED 1 POUND, this was my first "normal" weight gain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home