Friday, June 03, 2005

Show some love

I'm happy to say we received our first comment on this site, thanks to my sister Kristy. I was really starting to wonder if anyone was reading this thing! So for those who haven't noticed you can comment on here. I originally had the settings wrong so it was making you be a registered "blogger" user but I have since updated it and no registration is required for commenting. All you have to do is click the little "comments" link under each post (it'll probably say "0 comments") and voila, a new window appears where you can tell us how wonderful we are :)

So where you at?! Show us your love!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

See how easy it is!

- Cara

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See how easy it is.

-Bryan

4:11 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

Thanks for playing along hun...but there's no love here :(

- Cara

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home