Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ultrasound

I will be going for my ultrasound today at 2:30 pm. And just a reminder that I will NOT have the results today. The lab usually doesn't send them over to the doctor's office until the next day. Even if I beg and plead with the lab they are not allowed to tell us anything so I will have to wait for the doctor to call. And unless it was something urgent, I'm sure the doctor won't be able to call me for a few hours after they get them.
And although I'm sure Bryan will be trying to get me to call the doctor's office first thing tomorrow, I will WAIT until they call me because THEY will call me with the results when they can!

I will post the news as soon as I know, I promise. I'm looking forward to seeing our little son on the big screen again, it's been a while! Bryan is going with me but he says he doesn't want to see because he doesn't want to know what he looks like yet. I tried to remind him that a black and white 2D profile shot may not really ruin the surprise! If I get a print out, I may just post his new picture on his 35th week-in-utero birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love "I will WAIT, they will call" line. To funny, getting a little crazy with all the questions from people wanting to know more?

Kristy

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home