Thursday, June 09, 2005

Name of the game

No news is good news right? Still waiting for the results but to pass the time I thought I would clarify something.

Bryan and I were eating dinner at my parent's way back on Super Bowl Sunday when the half time show began with Paul McCartney. Everyone should know by now our baby's name is a secret until the birth. But I casually said "our baby's name is inspired by the Beatles." Oooooh, if I could turn back time and take that sentence back. I just want to reiterate I said INSPIRED BY THE BEATLES. Next thing you know we get phone calls from people who have just gone through every lyric of every Beatles song ever written guessing names (the top one being Jude). EVEN if someone were to guess it correctly, we would never say one way or the other. BUT somewhere along the line "inspired by the Beatles" got terribly misconstrued. The rumor mill starts and "inspired by the Beatles" turns into, "the name is in a Beatles song!"

So what it's NOT:
The name is NOT in any lyrics to any song
The name is NOT on any album cover
The name is NOT one of the Beatles names

See INSPIRED by does not mean directly taken from something so continue to guess away all you want but I can tell you now you are wrong, wrong, WRONG. ALL WRONG! And if you are lucky we may tell you the day he's born instead of holding it back to watch everyone squirm a little longer :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara- you guys suck!!! Just kidding. I sure hope you are going to tell us when he is born. Not the I even remember what you said, but wondering if you did say it in the game at the shower? Not sure if you have my cell but just in case since, we are going away and I know how mom and dad are with their cells 630-728-7751. Let us know when you get your results
Kristy

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home