Thursday, June 16, 2005

9 months!

I'm in my 9th month of pregnancy as of yesterday. Kinda funny how most people think you deliver when you hit 9 months, but nope, still another month to go! No signs of labor nearing yet for me. It doesn't seem like the baby has dropped yet. But my mom's water never broke nor did she ever dilate before her contractions started and until they broke her water in the hospital and my sisters and I all came a couple weeks early. So it really can come out of nowhere! Too bad the way Bryan and I were born has no effect on how our baby will be. I wish I had some insight!

You can read about the typical baby development and pregnancy at 36 weeks here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought it was 9.5 months. My water never broke either nor did I dilate

Love,
Kristy

11:24 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

Typical pregnancies are 40 weeks long so I still have 4 more weeks of this. Although 37-42 weeks is normal full-term..I hope I'm leaning more toward 37 and not 42!

- Cara

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home