Sunday, December 18, 2005

Where oh where did my baby go?

Being the attentive mother that I am, I laid Julian down on his play mat while I put groceries away. I could see him from the kitchen. I always seem to get a little distracted and things take me 5 times longer to complete than they should. I heard him starting to moan and I just kept yelling "you're OK Julian, I'm right here" without looking.

His moaning started to sound a little more desperate. I looked down the hall and he wasn't on his play mat. I looked around the play mat because you know, he's not mobile he must be in the vacinity. He wasn't there but I could hear him. Now I panic and run to the family room and I see his itty bitty pea head poking out from under the couch with such a sad and bewildered look on his face. He shimmied his way backwards and got himself stuck under the couch. Fortunately his head wasn't any smaller he would have gotten his entire body under there. I felt soooo bad, so bad in fact I didn't even think to get a picture first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home