Monday, January 30, 2006

In the market

I was wondering if anyone has been shopping around for an adorable 6 1/2 month old boy. If so, I have the perfect one in mind for you. He's so cute, I might even risk saying the cutest. He's also really sweet and comes with a killer wardrobe. He now has really nice hair but I think his greatest selling point is his latest talent that has developed over the last week of waking up every morning at about 3:30 am and not willing to go back to sleep. It's so cool, let me tell ya. He doesn't fuss or anything he's just WIDE awake. You can either get really mad and try to get him back to sleep for a couple hours which will eventually work or you can just say forget it and get up and let him play while you cry softly to yourself in the corner then proceed to get dinner ready at 4 in the morning.

So anyway if you or anyone you know is looking for one of these, let me know I'll give you a great deal.*

Serious inquiries only please.

*Even with a huge discount, you wouldn't have enough money to buy him even if you had all the money in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home