Friday, May 26, 2006

Film and Foto Friday

I really doubt anyone is out there living it up through the internet on a Friday night like I am but just incase I want to make your night complete with a little Julian love.

For almost 10 full months I've been dying to get Julian on a park swing. I was certain he would love it, he loves being tossed around, flung, flipped, any rough thing you can think of. One thing my beloved park was lacking was a swing. Just the other day another local Mom informed me that the "lower park" had the infant swings I've been lusting.
"Oh cool, the lower park. Um, where is the lower park?"
"By the pool."
"OK nice, by the pool. Wait, we have a pool around here??"

I really need to explore a bit more. So tonight we bypassed the big, fancy playground and walked down to the older, lower park. And there they were, my time has come.

First swing ride.  He didn't like it.

He hated it.

But he loves the slide.

Boy does he love a slide

So much, he goes down it all by himself, check out this video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home