Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More celebrating

Easter at our house...(yeah, sorry the ... means there are more to come. I try but I can never be one of those people that put one nice picture up and let you go into Flickr to see the rest. It's a weakness, I know)

Bryan was very upset I spent a whopping 99 cents on his Easter basket. My logic was that we have no place to keep it so I don't mind throwing away a 99 cent basket.
4_16_06 (1)
I suppose we could have gotten him dressed and put him on the ground to actually enjoy his basket instead of keeping him locked up.

4_16_06 (3)
Yay! You got the egg that Mommy forgot to put something in!

4_16_06 (34)

4_16_06 (28)
What's this crap? Where is the chocolate??

4_16_06 (5)

4_16_06 (23)
Helping Mama blow bubbles

4_16_06 (45)
Playing with the fridge magnets the Easter Bunny brought him. You are supposed to match up the animals and if you put them together wrong they basically say "A horse sheep?! You are an idiot!" I don't think Julian likes that too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home