Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble, Gobble

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have plenty to be thankful for this year. Bryan, Julian and I enjoyed our little turkey meal (which happened to be ready by 9:30am!) here before heading over to visit with family.

It's been a while since my last update. I just don't have time to get to the computer as much anymore now that Julian is awake so much more. And Bryan was home all week so I can't miss out on family time. It was so nice having Bryan home, I wish we both could stay home full-time! Bryan was so sweet, he surprised me with a spa package: a massage, facial and manicure which I enjoyed soooo much on Tuesday while the men stayed home. Is he the best husband or what? Wednesday we even got to go on a bowling date, sure it was in the afternoon but a date none the less. So it was a great week!

A few (hundred) pictures from our holiday





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home