Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Let them eat cake!

Just ONE day I'd like to do my job without the guilt. Onnnnnnnnnnne day. As you can see Julian loved his first run in with a birthday cake. I on the other hand nearly had a panic attack with every bite he took. I then spent the rest of the night and all of today feeling like a horrible mother for feeding my kid cake, albeit on his birthday but for the sake of some lame tradition. This then prompted me into googling things like "raw milk" and "organic food co-ops." One day of birthday cake didn't ruin Julian for life but I have been permanently scarred. But seeing this, makes it a tiny bit worth it. And here Julian tells us what he thinks of it until he gets distracted by Daddy's circus act.

7_11_06 (1) 7_11_06 (5) 7_11_06 (7)

7_11_06 (11)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home