Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good looking and smart

While at the park Sunday Julian requested something to quench his thirst.
View this clip of Julian signing on Vimeo
This isn't the best example but the only I have on film. As always I wasn't exactly sure that is what he was doing but offered him some milk and he went to town so I'm guessing it was what he wanted afterall.

And this is when I was trying to catch him doing the cricket dance (rubbing his feet together) which then turned into a Monster Pooh Masacre. If your volume is up loud enough you will hear the beginning of what turned into a very deadly pooh. (You know you want to hear it.) Normally he does the cricket thing longer, I guess he had something else on his mind.
View Julian doing the cricket on Vimeo

Here is the good looking part:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home