Monday, September 26, 2005

More pics of J, because he's just so handsome.

It's funny, Bryan remembered how a friend of ours said to us when we first started dating that she thought we'd have ugly babies since we both have really strong features. I like to think we proved her wrong. And really that comment wasn't mean coming from her, you hafta know the kind of click we had and I don't think at that point any of us actually thought Bryan and I would be having a baby some day! Onto handsomeness, strong features and all...





I ran to the store while Bryan stayed with Julian and his parents and can you believe what they did to his ear? See if I ever leave him again!

This isn't the best pic, I just wanted to show you how skinny he is these days.

Julian met his Great Uncle David and his girlfriend Rita and her daughter Catherine (sorry if I am misspelling this!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home