Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Today while Bryan was home sick, Julian and I went to Reel Moms and saw Just Like Heaven. We were going more for the event than the movie but I happen to like my cheesy chick flicks as well. I didn't know what to expect from him in a movie theater. He blew my mind. He sat on my lap watching the big screen for the first 45 minutes. I then nursed him, he fussed for about 30 seconds and after a good burp and another minute of nursing he fell asleep for the rest of the movie. I was even able to put him in my sling, walk through Old Navy, put him in his car seat and drive the whole way home without him waking up. What an amazing boy, if I'm allowed to brag. Oh yeah, my blog, I can brag away.

He has another new and exciting event coming up this Saturday too. It will be our first trip to the Baltimore Rock n Romp which is an outdoor "rock concert," if you will, for babies - toddlers. It's low-volume (but NOT kids music) and held in someone's back yard. You have to have kids to attend. It's really cool that this girl put it together and holds it every summer. This is the last one of the season. Too bad ol' Papa wasn't still rockin' out, maybe he could have headlined! We'll let you know what Julian thinks of it after Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home