Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I have my hands full

So the little man is keeping me busy. Too busy to post about our great adventures of sitting on the couch, sponge baths and diaper changes. I wanted to keep adding photos and updates which I still plan on doing but usually by the time I get the photos uploaded to the PC, it's time for the boy's 100th meal of the day. I don't have much of a chance to add the photos here.

Since you would be really devastated and missing out on the most wonderful thing in the world, I give you this link to some of our favorite photos. This is your chance to see why he's been dubbed not only the cutest, but most stylish baby around. (Seriously, always getting asked where we find his clothes). I still plan to highlight some here but until we go down from 75 diapers a day to maybe 30, spare time is limited! We did manage to meet Grandma A. for lunch today and have some play dates scheduled for the rest of the week. It's not ALL spit up and poop (and he doesn't even really spit up anyway...yeah for breastmilk!)

So bookmark the link above and check it occasionally for new photos. And now I'm off to get my "weekly" shower in while dad and son bond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home